Hello All!
Happy Late Thanksgiving. I think I am finally recuporated for our 1st hosted Thanksgiving dinner. I'm pretty proud of me and Kyle considering that we hosted about 5 people and cooked everything (most everything). We had fun with everyone that came, and Jackson just loved being everyone's center of attention. We also took our family photo which everyone will get in the mail probably on Christmas Day, because I procrastinate ;0.
I will add pics later, when I figure out how to get them out of email onto here. I'm kind of slow when it comes to some things on the computer.
Also we got our Christmas Tree, and it was very fun to go cut down our own. This is our 2nd time going to cut from this Tree farm. At first Jack was not having it, because it was freezing!!! But then, I think he warmed up to the idea ;)




Gigi's Snowbabies!! I don't know how many times we said "Jackson just look, don't touch." haha, I always wondered why my mom always said that to me when I was younger.







No comments:
Post a Comment