So Santa's Helpers a.ka. Kyle and myself went to go pick out this really neat toy for Jackson at Babies R Us on Monday. Well we were about to leave and of course they had a Santa suit for babies. I had to buy it. Little did I know, Kyle surprised both Jack and I by going to see Santa later that night, and had brought the suit with us. These pics are before we left... oh he is pretty cute!!!

This is an early stocking stuffer, I promised I'd let him take a sneak peak if he gave me one good Santa picture, which he did.

He is so much entertainment these days, full of personality and life. Don't really know who he is more like, but he's def. a stubborn boy just like his mommy and daddy. haha...well till next time, Happy Holidays. Ho Ho Ho!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment