So today.. was awesome we went to Hershey, PA and went on the tour for Chocolate World. It was so cute with the singing cows and smelled of that delicious chocolate aroma...yummy! Jackson loved all the singing from the cute little cows. I wish I got pictures but of course I left the camera at home. I want to move to Hershey so bad, I just think the name would be cool to say that we lived there. And who could ever get tired of chocolate...no one!
Around 4 we went on over to Amy and Andy's (Kyle's cousin) and they were so sweet to us. We are going to try to make this a once a month trip to see them because it was so fun and great! Brayden and Jack were loving to much to each other. They just hugged and laughed at each other, so when Jackson starts to walk it will be a great time for them. I loved being around adults!! I love Jack, but once in awhile you just need some adult talk.
We also saw Aunt Betty and Uncle Vernon, they are the sweetest folks out there. Aunt Betty reminds me of my Gigi when she was healthy and raring. I used to love to sleep on her chest because it was so comfy. I hugged Aunt Betty and I got rushing memories of car rides sleeping on Gigi's shoulder, and I almost cried.
Well I'll promise pics. a little later...of more events
Stay Tuned...
November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy and Jack
Jack and Daddy
Jack 6 month Old!






No comments:
Post a Comment