September 29, 2008
What a crazy life!!!
It has been 7 months since our wonderful bundle of joy Jackson Blakemore McCune came into this world. He is such a blessing and we love him dearly. For the first few months he would just lay on mom and not do much, but ever since his 5th month birthday he has been nuts!!! We have been chasing him around the house all day long. I just love it, but man oh man is he a mover. And he is so different at home than he is out and about. When he goes outside or in a new enviornment he gets so SERIOUS....but than he gets home and his personality explodes. WOW does it change. He can't get enough of trying out different squels and noises from his mouth. One day he squeld for one hour in pure joy and I almost popped an ear vessel. But all in all, he is the greatest baby I could want. And for my hubby, he is the most special person I have ever known. I guess when you come for a divorced beginning you always in the back of your mind think that things won't work. Well I am starting to realize that all you need to do is instead of saying "what if this doesn't.." you just think "what if this does.." I love him, and he loves me, how much more in life can you ask for. Faith I guess is one of the hardest things to learn, but once known is the one of the greatest blessing God has ever given man. I love my boys, and hopefully you will learn to love them too!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy and Jack
Jack and Daddy
Jack 6 month Old!






No comments:
Post a Comment