January 2, 2009

More Christmas

This is a typical Jackson face!! He has just begun to get his teeth next to the bottom middle, so he's been kind of fussy lately, but a good sport about it. I don't know how I would do it, getting teeth every other week. He has just started walking around with his walker...such a big boy, he could do that all day. Too bad I'm not in as good of shape as him...haha...but he is almost 23 lbs. and only 10 months old...i'm not feeding him steak I promise just veggies...that's for you Grandpa Kirk, they make you strong and healthy.

Thanks Aunt Nancy for this awesome bear!!!!



This is Jackson just waking up from a nap with sheetmarks on his face...haha I love his facial expression in the first one!!!



Jack learned that the fridge means food...haha...so now he sees if there is anything interesting in there. He also has learned how to crawl out of his high chair. What a goof...


Mischeivious....




We just went to Eastern Shore for Christmas so here are some pictures of that...Jackson loves his two cousins and he always is so serious when the camera comes on...



















1 comment:

Emily said...

Jack is soooo cute-- he looks just like you, Abby!

Oh, and I like your hair!

Mommy and Jack

Mommy and Jack

Jack and Daddy

Jack and Daddy

Jack 6 month Old!

Jack 6 month Old!